The realization that my airplane will not be ready by the time that the
gathering comes around is starting to haunt me. My back up plan is to trailer
it to the meeting cause at least we can put the wings on and have it sit on the
ramp as a static display and judging/constructive criticism. I still have some
minor wiring to do, I have not run the engine yet (need to finish converting
mags to auto plugs) and I have some cowling work to complete. Either way with
or without the airplane, I will be there
Luis R Claudio, N8981S KR2S, Dallas
    On ‎Saturday‎, ‎July‎ ‎20‎, ‎2019‎ ‎01‎:‎19‎:‎22‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Mark Jones via