Made it home yesterday at 1:45. Not long after Mark dropped down through a gap
in the clouds to descend to his airport I ran into a solid cloud layer. Went
down through the last hole I could find and got down to 3500 feet to fly under
a solid cloud layer the last 60 miles.  I really enjoyed seeing all the people
that have become my friends over the years, Larry, Gwen, Joe, Mark, Robert,
Roger and Rob. Also made a new friend from Australia, Phil Matheson. Nothing
like sitting around with a cold one in your hand listening to good friends talk
about flying. Next year, I think I'll stay longer.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854