OK Netters, I just received this note from Crystal at the Motel in Mount Vernon
that John Bouyea set up for this years Gathering.
Sounds like you guys are running out of time to receive the group rate on a
motel room, so you better handle it ASAP if you are going to stay there!

Fairfield by Marriott