Luis, I am very sorry to hear about your surgery, and I seriously cannot
imagine the difficulty you must be going through during your recovery.  I may
be nearly 2000 miles away from Dallas TX, but please let me know if me or my
wife can help you in any way whatsoever.

However, I am happy to hear that you are sticking with your KR project, and I
know that you’ll persevere through this and have the little flying machine up
in the air one day.  This community is one of the most supportive groups of
people I’ve ever been involved in, and will help you every step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking advice regarding building, or just need some words of
encouragement; through the good times and the bad, whenever you need us, we’ll
be here for you.

To Jeff Scott – Do not underestimate the power of the dark side……

Sam Spanovich
N6399U
74S, Anacortes WA