The members of the KR Gathering Steering Committee made the decision to
cancel this year's KR Gathering that we had scheduled in September 2020 at
the Lee's Summit Airport.

There were just too many issues with the Covid 19 that were going to make
this difficult for us to execute. The biggest issue was going to be meals
and meal serving at the EAA Chapter. The county also recently instated new
mask wearing policies as well. We are just not sure when any of this was
going to end.

We would however like to try again in 2021 in Lee's Summit.  The tentative
dates in 2021 will be the weekend of September 10-12. I have already talked
to the Airport Manger and he is good with these dates.

Sorry for the change, folks.

Rob Schmitt
N1852Z
Kansas City, MO