It just happens that I am rebuilding a wrecked RV-6 that was converted to a
RV-6A (Nosegear) after it was wrecked.  I have converted it back to a RV-6
(Taildragger), so have the complete landing gear off from a RV-6A with only a
couple of landings on them (for all practical purposes in New Condition),
including Nosegear, engine mount, and main gear mounts and main gear legs.  All
of the landing gear parts are for sale.

-Jeff Scott