Thank you.  I'm pleased that many of you have a high opinion of my former
plane.  I hope the buyer joins this group as I have recommended.  What I will
say is that he is a really nice guy and from everything I can tell, a competent
pilot and fast learner that loves flying it.  So I am pleased to see it gong
into the hands of someone that will hopefully enjoy flying it as much as I have.

The RV is a nice project, but I'm really only doing repair work rather than
building.  This one will never be a show plane, but hopefully will be a
reasonably decent performer, meeting the goal for Becky and me to be able to
use it for travel.

-Jeff Scott
Arkansas Ozarks