Glad you guys were able to get together again, fun times.

Don’t forget the next Covid flyin drive in is this week at Mount Vernon IL
our typical KR Gathering time. Was to be held in Lee Summit MO but canceled
because of covid. Next best thing is The Light Sport Expo there in Mount Vernon
this coming Thursday Friday Saturday. There will be several of us KR people
there with plans to  hang out for a few days and do our normal sit around and
talk airplanes etc.

Larry H