Dr. Hsu said,

> "I was wondering if anyone knows the weight of a Revmaster2100D engine?
I am
thinking of replacing it with a Jabiru 3100 engine . . ."

Info on the particular 2100D you're referring to can be found, for that
specific engine, at Revmaster.  They keep meticulous records of each
engine to the best of their ability.  Reference their website or call Joe
Horvath.

***************************

Re the Jabiru . . . Colin Hale is the Jabiru fundi on KRNET.  I've no
personal experience with them but feedback from those who have chosen
Jabiru have been negative.   For me, my opinion on them is conclusive.
For you or anyone else interested, you need to look into it.  Send Colin
an email.  Search the archives for his address.

Mike
KSEE

Trump Team: New COVID-19 Report Is 'Resounding Vindication'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f63f2e3bd6372e26e04st03vuc1
Lev Parnas Faces Ironic New Charges
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f63f2e32fcd872e26e04st03vuc2
Court Ruling in Pennsylvania Is Good News for Biden
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5f63f2e3545c072e26e04st03vuc3