I bought a standard KR2 project and extended the fuselages 16" and wings as per
KR2s plans. Grumman legs, rebuild Jabiru 3300 and Airmaster 61" Prop I picked
up for a very good price. Initially I kept it as a 2 seater, I felt
uncomfortable squeezed to one side,  I fly alone most of the time and my plane
is tail heavy. I am 6'4" and 240 lbs so I decided to go for a roomy single
seat. I have 5 hours on the plane and will give more feedback once I have more
experience. Christo Theron Sent from my Galaxy
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Chris,Did you intend for it to be a single
place from the start of building and if so, why not narrow the fuselage?  Just
wondering..........Larry Flesner__________________