Regarding the KR Trainer, I would definitely go for this idea. As I near the
finishing of my KR, I feel that a program like this would be very beneficial to
a new pilot of these aircraft, though I realize that I will not benefit from
the idea since I am close to that first flight. As the experienced pilots reach
an age where they will have to put the airplane aside, the interest in this
airplane design continues to grow and it is obvious by the younger generation
of builders that have joined the ranks. The cost-benefit of this great design
alone should attract many new builders and I vote "Go for it".
Luis R Claudio, N8981S KR2S Dallas, Texas.