Victor,
Wow, This is a phenomenal effort on your part. Please accept my thanks and
congratulations on moving forward in this direction.
Several of us spoke about this after 2017 KR Gathering Rob hosted at Lee's
Summit. The presentation about limiting insurance to those building/ owning/
flying the turbine "whatever it was" and the requirement for type-specific
training brought up what could be done to help the KR community.
And here you are doing it. Thank you for helping the community.

To everyone else planning to first-flight your KR;
Please consider the cost to travel to fly with Vic as an insignificant expense.
Consider the alternative cost of having a problem (of any kind) on your first
flight and what that might cost to repair. And repair I mean the airplane or
you if you were to be injured. I think there could be several stories told
around the campfire if the root beer was flowing, just between friends. Some of
those stories actually HAVE been told right here on KRNet. Like 440 times,
according to the KR Archives... See
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=accident&l=krnet%40list.krnet.org if you
wonder about it.

John Bouyea