From: "MS" <propbala...@att.net>
To: "KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 5:05:34 AM
Subject: KR>Trainer idea

With the many improvements that have been made to the standard design - wider
cockpits, longer fuselages, problems the original design had with two up have
been eliminated of course but still . . . with two people and marginal
horsepower seems asking for trouble.   It's never been a two-place plane . . .
really.  It's a very cool one person plane.

Putting two people in a KR for training purposes seems a recipe for an
unpleasant experience . . . although, come to think of it. familiarization
flying with Jim Morehead was not uncomfortable at all . . . so I'm all wet.
Depends on the plane I guess.  Jim's tri-gear plane was just as comfortable
with the two of us in it as a Piper Cherokee 140.

-Search recent KRnet Archives at
https://list.krnet.org/empathy/list/krnet.list.krnet.org/
-Search John Boyea's decades of archive at
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/