Yep, Dan Johnson came by my hangar to get information on a friends  KR-2 who I
watched

build. It did not look good but, was built good on the on the inside. Said he
had to let him fly it

and wanted to get my opinion .

Ps.

I didn’t  get your BP to work, put new batts. but no work. I have in my car and
you can pick it up

tomorrow at my hgr. or,I can bring it over to you.                       MTS.

Sent from Windows Mail