I realize that everyone has a budget but if you can swing it to go with an Aviation Products unit and you won't regret it.  They have the light weight single fork with the 4" wheel and a heavier single fork with a 6" wheel.  Matco has a 6" unit that now comes with the pneumatic tire and that's what I started with (solid 6" tire) but switched to the Aviation Products to eliminate about 2 pounds at the most rearward point of the aircraft.  That's about 288 moment/pounds off the W&B chart.  I later modified the unit to accommodate the 6" Matco wheel / tire.

My unit steers through 30 degrees then goes full swivel.  Lock one brake at the hangar and it does a 90 degree turn without the locked wheel moving an inch.  Nice..................

Larry Flesner