If you can see both ends of the bolt and depending on the diameter of the bolt
you may be able to do what I’ve done in the past with smaller diameter bolts. I
took a heavy gauge wire and was able to wrap, or clamp it using vice grips on
the thread end of the bolt and then the same at the head of the bolt. I
inserted them into an electric soldering gun. Using the soldering gun you can
regulate how much heat is applied to the bolt. I’ve done this on bolts up to
about 5/16” diameter. I’ve also burned out a few soldering guns.