Steve Wattnem wrote:

Mark, will your presentation be recorded so that those of us not in attendance
will be able to take it in?

I don't think they are video "taped", but they may be audio recorded. I've never seen anybody setting up anything that looks like digital storage prior to us beginning, other than asking if we plan to use their computer for a slide show or movie. I'll check on that. I'm sure somebody could be talked into setting up a phone to record it, and I even could do that if I remember to bring a tripod. Audio would probably be very iffy though, given all the jet engines and fly-bys, unless the phone is placed in front of a speaker. That's the worst thing about our time slot....everybody is busy showing off and wowing the crowd just prior to the airshow.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL