Wow, congratulations... I hope to be next to fly my KR this year
Luis
    On Friday, July 9, 2021, 03:12:19 PM CDT, Kevin Stolhammer
<kstolham...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Finally, after many setbacks, we "slipped the surly bonds of earth".  First
successful flight this morning.  Handles beautifully, hands off in level
flt in calm air.  Flew around for an hour.

Stall buffet at 62 ias.  Landing, after two go arounds, was 3pt, and
exciting.

 Nothing to address for the next outing.  CHT a bit high, 375-425, but I'll
live with it for now.  Oil press/temp 38@180 f.  Small oil leak
somewhere....
Kevin
-Search recent KRnet Archives at
https://list.krnet.org/empathy/list/krnet.list.krnet.org/
-Search John Bouyea's decades of archive at
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/