John and Bill;  see 3 attachments

-When Voting, Voting should be done individually starting with the 6 Per centers with Faxil as final vote

-Why is Marianne at 40000 coins on equal grounds with IT guys just below Tracy and Jeff? Why any coins at all? Do all our wives get coins?

-How did 2 new people get issued coins without a vote? Who added them on the list?

-Maybe suggest to Fazil to see 2 months prior bank statement from Keith, mickie, and M&J accounts to assist with buy out proposal

13 month pay increased by 5 people since I paid last years last month, please review, Why is Tracy not on the list?

Marianne was not on the original spreadsheet so some how she just became an employee with 6 months back pay if this goes through, need to see her weekly pay card she signs. She is put on as Admin and our admin is Joecent who did not even get any coins, how was that missed?

That in no way matches the coin distribution posted by Jeff on 7-14 which had Marianne just under what Jeff and Tracy@50 received, according to the spread sheet should be the same as Lawrence and Johng@15. Mhelyn@15 no way matches the coin distribution posted by Jeff on 7-14 With Nicar@20 Yet they get paid the same wages'

Buy the way several employees were added to this coin distribution since our vote to approve, Marianne@40, Mhelyn@15, and Hermie@10

*Coin Distribution for Employees:*
*
*