All,

Allie and I enjoyed having the opportunity to share at the KR gathering
about how aviation can be used for missions and Bible translation. We are
excited to be serving by using our skills in aviation and engineering to
further the Gospel.

If you are interested in following our journey here is a link to our
monthly email newsletter. (it may also occasionally include a KR picture or
two)
https://mailchi.mp/06753280ff2c/palmers-on-mission

I am also going to work on trying to figure out how to share some of the
solidworks files for the spinner and back plate 3D printed moulds for all
to benefit from. Can also try to share the control stick grip.

Looking forward to flying in next year!

Thanks,

Allie and Brendan Palmer

KR2s (ish) N422AB - Marysville OH - getting close to paint