I fly for the pure joy of flight. Presently, the Avocado (C150) has many roles
and fulfills these roles rather well. It probably knows that its days are
numbered as its replacement is about to take to the air. My KR, presently known
as "Chilly Dawg" will become my airplane of choice, it's just a matter of time.
Could the answer to your question be found in education? Could the answer be in
getting young people interested in aviation instead of video games or social
platforms? What part are you doing to change this trend? That is a rhetorical
question since we homebuilders are doing our part to create a spark of wonder
in young minds as they witness what can be done with a simple engine and some
raw materials... we can create time machines that shrink distances and open
minds to some fantastic adventures... keep building, keep flying... we are
doing our part.      On Sunday, September 19, 2021, 07:27:04 AM CDT,