I'm just saying this, if you have done it fine, well done, if you haven't, then
as you like.

The bonded-on top deckings and fuel tank act as a top fuselage brace to stop
the top of the fuselage longerons from moving further apart or getting closer
together when you pull and relax G loads. So if you want to design in
'Removable top deckings', as I have, and I totally agree that it's a good idea
for servicing and access to the rudder pedals and brakes, then it is very
adviseable that you have to add additional top bracing to support the top
longerons. There is a brace in the design, but when we did the maths on this
bit of 5/8 square spruce brace, it is insufficient. So make sure you have one
or two significant cross braces across the top of the fuselage around where the
instrument panel would fit securing the top two longerons in place.

Happy flying... Building... where ever you are with your KR2.