Rob Schmitt authored a very nice POH for his KR.  I blatantly copied and edited
it to create the POH for my KR.  I had it posted on my web site for years, but
removed it at the request of the new owner of my KR as there were some
inconsistencies between the POH and some of what the Canadian Authorities
wanted to see in the POH.  Both mine and Robs have been widely shared, which is
likely where Luis got his copy.  If you want a copy, just drop me a line OFF
the KRnet and I'll gladly forward a copy or either mine or Robs. (Mine is
probably a better starting place if you have an O-200, while Rob's is probably
a better starting place if you have a VW.

-Jeff Scott
Arkansas Ozarks