Well done mark. I thought I was going ok with 3 forced landings
Two PSRU gearbox both made runway
1 on take off at  about 250 into a feet field and took out a water channel,
with nose wheel and left main collapsing and two of the 3 prop. Blades.

It’s all fun as long as you walk away. So practice will help with a better
outcome

Side slipping ( left wing down for better vision) in my KR2 was at 80 kts. It
really lost some height, kick in right rudder and level, perfect short field
landing. Just needs a few goes

Phil.

Sent from my iPhone