Thank for all you do.
Carri
________________________________
From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Mark Langford
<m...@n56ml.com>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2022 6:09 AM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Subject: Re: KRnet> "account disabled due to excessive bounces" message

Well, that didn't work out as well as I was hoping.  Disabling the
bounce processing is only good for a few minutes, apparently, as the
KRnet system is still handing out these bounce notices, and it's
apparent that many are justifiable.  Many are old email accounts that
lapsed and are replying "undeliverable mail" back to the list server
admin, and those are understandable.  Some others are inexplicable,
other than perhaps to slight delays or temporary outages from your email
provider that issue these "undeliverable" messages to the KRnet server,
resulting in the disabling of the account.

All I can do at the moment is try to turn down the sensitivity and see
if that works, so I'll take this opportunity to say that if you suddenly
realize you're not receiving KRnet mail anymore, go into your account
and re-enable it.  Info on how to do that should have been sent to you
when the system was swung over to the new system.  If not,  using the
link at the bottom of all emails,
https://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet , you should be able to
make changes to your account, like changing password, and yes,
re-enabling your account if it's been disabled.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL