Pdf page 50 is the only picture I found in volume 1

On Sun, May 1, 2022, 12:04 Mark Langford <[email protected]> wrote:

> Larry Flesner wrote:
>
>  > ......  She has been looking
>  > for some photos of Stu but not found any yet.  I hope she finds at least
>  > one as he deserves to be a part of this celebration.
>
> I'm pretty sure he is shown at least once in the early KR Newsletters,
> which are all scanned and text searchable at
> http://www.krnet.org/newsletter/kr_newsletter.pdf .
>
> I'd jump on it, but am in the midst of other work, so will leave that to
> others with a few more minutes of time on their hands.  I would search
> for "stu "   , with a deliberate space after the u, and see what that
> turns up .
>
> To narrow it to the first 60 newsletters, maybe start with
> http://www.krnet.org/newsletter/nl1.pdf  instead of the link above.
>
> Mark Langford
> [email protected]
> http://www.n56ml.com
> Huntsville, AL
>
>
> --
> KRnet mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet
>
-- 
KRnet mailing list
[email protected]
https://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet

Reply via email to