From: kr2s <k...@bouyea.net>
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Date: Monday, 9 May 2022 12:10 AM EDT
Subject: KRnet> Pretty quiet out there...

  I hope everyone has been busy building. Or in my case, rebuilding. Just to
keep the list moving along, I’ll send a photo of my newest panel revision; a
swap of the Dynon EFIS from a D10A to a D100. It’s hard for me to believe but
the cockpit feels bigger without the D10A protruding back from the instrument
panel. The nicest part of the upgrade was it is totally turnkey; the same cable
unplugged from the old and directly into the new. Ok, back to the shop to
replace the torn sling seat fabric… John Bouyea N133RM KR-2S – imported, fixed
& flying www.bouyea.net/cur_proj/N133RM OR81/ Hillsboro, OR