Vincent,

   I am travelling this week, but will be home next tuesday, so don't have
the pictures with me.  I am asking $7500.  This includes the engine, motor
mount, oil cooler, coil, spark plug wires, oil/air separator, ect.  The
engine was rebuilt at a William Wynne corvair college and has all of his
parts.  It has a front end bearing, starter, alternator.  It has been
completely rebuilt with .020" over pistons and rings.

I will send pictures and a complete description when I get home.