From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> On Behalf Of Yahoo via KRnet
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 6:15 AM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: Yahoo <fivedrac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: KRnet> Used prop

I am looking for a prop and the 52x56 would work for me. Can you contact me
with price and where you are located.
Ralph DeFrain
570-394-0397
fivedrac...@yahoo.com<mailto:fivedrac...@yahoo.com>

On Jun 14, 2022, at 09:00, G R Pickett via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org<mailto:krnet@list.krnet.org>> wrote:

I have a spare prop Kevin.  Unfortunately it is 52 x 56 or something like that.
 If interested in that, I’ll check its actual pitch late today.
Griff P