Larry Flesner wrote:

> Where has this one been hiding?
> https://www.barnstormers.com/classified-1744570-Twin-engine-center-line-thrust.html?catid=18869

I've seen that plane before....flew down to his strip in Mississippi to visit and see his Skymaster-like KR. Gene lived near Mobile before that, and he and his son came to a KR Gathering where he showed us a model of what he was building. I have a picture back on one of the Gathering pages of him and the model, and I'm surprised he never finished it, because it was certainly getting there when I saw it. He was building it on his farm, and had his own 16' wide asphalt runway, which I successfully landed N56ML on!

The moral of his story (and so many others), is to finish building the damn plane, because you are one failed medical away from not being able to fly anymore!

Tommy...one pusher, one puller, think Skymaster.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL