I know Ed Sterba has officially hung it up, Culver back log is long I think
someone has to give him a chance I am sure he is every bit as dedicated to
the end are and workmanship.  Prop makers are not getting rich we owe them
a debt of gratitude.  I do expect expensed shipping it will be higher but
until someone goes through the whole loop for the team we will not know.

Matt

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 7:18 AM Chad Robertson via KRnet <
krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:

> I was also wondering if anyone has anything to say about them. I like the
> way they look and the price seems fair
>
> Chadrobertson2951@ Gmail.   N6GM
>
> On Jul 13, 2022, at 6:55 PM, Randall Smith via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
> wrote:
>
> Is that 650 with all the import fees and shipping to the states?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 13, 2022, at 5:43 PM, Marc Baca via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
> wrote:
>

> I got a quote from Christian at Alcon Helice out of Argentia.   52"x50
> pitch... 2.5 or 2.75 hub with an aluminum leading edge ... $650.  Anyone
> worked with them before ?
>
>  https://www.facebook.com/people/Alcon-Helice/100009914738300/
>
> Marc Baca
> East Los Angeles
> N13UG
> [image: 292326380_730957568187013_4763536347207863426_n.jpg]--
> KRnet mailing list
> KRnet@list.krnet.org
>
> --

'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic’.
Arthur C Clarke