Following up on my own experience with GSC I wrote about my Mission profile
immediately after sending this out.

"We can up you to a 62” x 30 or 32 .   We can have a prop out in 10 days
after it is ordered.  The price on that is $585.00 USD without leading edge
protection and $650.00 USD with leading edge protection. Shipping will be
extra.   Marty GSC Systems"

Lead time is great. Price seems current market. Performance unknown...   I
was thinking more of a back up prop but if 10 days is the norm I may just
wait until the need presents itself.  My current prop is a Sterba 58x34 and
works great on NX237F
<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nx237f>.
Someone should inquire on a KR2 54"? and let the team know.  Should be less
.

Matt