On 7/21/2022 8:22 PM, donald january via KRnet wrote:
This CG issue is a simple no brainer and the only threat is two riders instead of one.

I'm beginning to think we've about beat this dead horse beyond recognition.  As this discussion has not been about flying a KR that has the CG within range (a no brainer / dreamed up issue) but instead the susceptibility of the KR to be easily built or flown with the CG out or range, I'd suggest we end this thread and let each builder / flyer determine on their own, using opinions stated here, whether CG location to them is an issue or not and proceed accordingly.  I will continue to believe that building a KR to proper CG location and flying it in range is the single most important issue a builder / flyer has to deal with.  To each his own opinion.

Larry Flesner