The ignition system on my engine is the same system Sam Spavonich used on his
KR2S. It is a Dual SDS CPI electronic ignition system. This system does not
require a magneto to start and has no moving mechanical parts. The total system
cost me $1400. I also purchased an optional template to install the computers
into my panel ($85) and two 3' extensions for the harnesses for $15... I am
super excited about these units.
 SDS EM-5: CPI (sdsefi.com)
Call and talk to Ross if you are interested. Tell him you are interested in the
CPI units. Keep building...

Luis R Claudio,  KR2S  N8981S  Dallas, Texas
    On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 09:23:01 AM CDT, dee david via KRnet