You can find the Raspberry Pi computer at: https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/ There are also other components for the computer as well (power supplies, etc.) - it is a general purpose/hobby computer - kind of neat in and of itself.

The other components can be found on Amazon....

I have been trying to get to the stratux.me site for the last couple of days, but I keep getting redirected to the Github page for the project. Not sure what is going on, but it looks like the application is still available.

Note that if you buy the Raspberry Pi from one of the links on the URL above, they are about $35.

Mark

N952MW(res)