Hi KR friends.

 I am still happy an very used to my plane.  Next week I will cross the 100 hrs
so that’s reason for a update.
 Cruising is a relaxed 130 140 kts. I have at that moment 45% throttle
position. And 13 liter a hour.
 If going to 65% 160 kts is a easy goal.
 Flying most of the time at 1200LBS, sometimes I need to go with 1250LBS and
that feels also very good. The W&B is at with that moment still at the first 6
inch of the load sheet.
 15 KTS cross feels oké and doing more and more crosscountry trips.
 So I am feeling a real KR2S pilot nowadays. I am still not comfortable with
bad wether. So I have to work in my meteo.

 At this moment I am busy to do my 100 hours inspection.
 I was happy to tell you that I should be coming to the gathering but I have a
new job so I had to skip the 50 years party. I hope next year….

 Next weekend  I will do my first big cross country. In Austria is a cherry
BX-2 meeting / fly in (EHMZ - LOAG). The cherry is the younger brother of the
KR2 so I fly with a few Cherry pilots over there. It is a about 600NM trip. We
will do it is 2 stretches. I am a bit nerves.

 So keep on building your bird…it is so nice.

 Stef

Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2 <http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2>