From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of k...@bouyea.net
<k...@bouyea.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 10:51 AM
To: 'KRnet' <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Subject: KRnet> Oil Analysis Survey

I’m curious who is doing regular oil analysis on their engines. Specifically,
there isn’t a deep pool of information at Blackstone Labs for Revmaster engines.

Please reply just if you ARE doing regular oil analysis and what engine you are
running. I’ll get back to collect details from you individually and eventually
set up data that we can share.

Eventually because, the KR Gathering is JUST 8 DAYS AWAY! http://krgathering.net

John Bouyea / OR81/ Hillsboro, OR
N133RM KR-2S – imported, fixed & flying