The KR Gathering will be a stand alone event. I’ve been in contact with several
people in the KR community and all are in agreement with 2023 KR/Freebird
Gathering Thursday September 14th through Sunday September 17th
Chris Collins has set aside those dates for our Gathering. Make your plans now.
As we’ve discussed in the past we can all show up enjoy talking about aircraft
building flying etc. We may not need official multi day forum events. Maybe
have a forum for questions and answers for anyone needing help. If anyone is
interested in speaking on a certain subject make your offer to John Bouyea for
posting for the event.

Larry H