After conferring with others, I understand that you wish to choose Option
#1, instead. I am happy to donate the domain name.

Mark, I looked up what GoDaddy requires to make the transfer to you. It is
super fast and simple if you have a GoDaddy account. Do you have a GoDaddy
account? If so, I need the email address you have with GoDaddy and your
account number.

BTW, GoDaddy estimates the value of the domain name at $1068. Too bad you
guys aren't a 501c3. I could have gotten a fat tax deduction. 😉