Hello group. I started by pulling a plug and was simply didnt like the
obvious over rich looking plugs. Decided what the heck its cold weather so
let's look at a head, then that turned into sending them for rebuild,
finding a small crack. At that point I decided I never did like the poor
quality of the heads and so I called Joe at Revmaster.
Started out ordering a set of his hemi cut dual plug heads. Then I decided
to go ahead and order new cylinders and pistons. Then added an oder for a
new Revflow to replace my Zenith and a new manifold. For a second ignition
I'm going with SDS EM5. Unless someone has a better idea. Not dist, or dist
conversion.
I also called Joe back and said build me a new set of stainless steel 4 to1
headers.
I know I could have rebuilt my heads and done this cheaper. I simply
decided it was time to freshen things up all at once.
Happy flying

Jeff York
KR2
Lexington,KY