Would like to take a look but FaceBook requires one to "sign up" in order to
view the posted link.  I've never done that.  There's times when posting to a
general audience is desirable and I long ago discovered "Skydrive" by Microsoft
useful for this purpose.  I knew about Dropbox and one or two others but
figured something run by Microsoft would be more reliable in the long run.  If
Microsoft can't keep its servers safe, then nobody can . . . such was my logic
in choosing them.  Another major plus was (and is) that it's free of ads.  No
small thing.

Microsoft eventually changed the name of Skydrive to Onedrive.  I liked the
earlier name better since it was related to the kind of images and documents I
might want to post and share publicly, but Microsoft didn't consult me.  5GB is
free and in all the years I've used it I still don't think I've used more than
1 GB.  It's structure is the familiar folders, files and documents we've used
since DOS days and obtaining a link to any of these individual categories is as
easy as clicking on "share"  Then "get a link" and deciding whether one wants
the posted material be be available for download by "anyone" with the link, or
just a particular recipient.  With larger files especially, using Onedrive is a
better strategy than attaching files to an email since some, if not most, email
clients have attachment size limits.
To view and download the shared material from OneDrive, the link recipient
doesn't need to "sign up" to anything . . . like with FB and, I suppose, most
of the other file sharing programs.

Facebook wants your name and serial number so they can clutter up your Inbox
and sell stuff, if not to you then to the legions of hyenas - FB among them -
who trade in peoples' personal information.

Microsoft's office applications such as Word, Excel, etc. are provided free
within OneDrive.

Here's what PC Magazine has to say about it.

https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/microsoft-onedrive
  OneDrive has more capability than what I use it for . . . storing HD back-ups
is one such thing that comes to mind, but there are others.  All I've ever used
it for is to upload pictures or documents that I want to let somebody look at
or download.  I've sometimes run the Onedrive link through a link shortener
like TinyURL and sometimes doing this interferes with the recipient getting to
the Onedrive file or folder.  I still use link shorteners sometimes but have
noticed certain sites (like Reddit) don't like them for some reason.  Link
shorteners usually work on Onedrive, but sometimes they don't.  The link
Onedrive provides is not overly long so I just use what they give me.
Hopefully this wordy email is of some value to someone.

Mike StirewaltKSEE