Receiver is decease.

-------- Original message --------
From: John Gotschall via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Date: 4/19/23 6:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: John Gotschall <johngotsch...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KRnet> Mark's crankshafts and ethanol

I live in a rain forest.

It rains A LOT.

Also the humidity of course hits 100% often (hence precip).

Anyway, as teenagers we all knew our cars had more power during the monsoons,
and that water on the roadways made for extra fun with the performance boost!

When I mentioned it to my dad he said something like "yeah we had water
injection on our airplanes in WWII."

Many decades later I bought a motorhome that had aftermarket water injection
installed, but it was inop.  So I never got to feel the boost by flippng a
switch,  but the rainy weather helped for sure.

My work now involves water liquid to vapor conversion, the expansion rate
depends on the temps and pressures, but it is always an impressive change
(big-time expansion)!