Subject: Props & performance
Does anyone have any new performance data with a Corvair powered KR ?
I have looked at Marks performance spreadsheet. Does anyone have any newer
data ?
Also I am looking for a prop for my project. I'm using a 2700cc Corvair.
I have an Ed Sterba prop for sale or trade. It's 52" unknown pitch.
It was on a 1834 VW powered KR and performed well with WOT speed of
156mph(single occupant).
Unfortunately it wont fit the corvair hub..
If interested in the prop contact me off net.
If you have performance data to share, send it to KRNET for the possible
benefit to others.
Thanks
Jim Litchfield