It's been a month since I processed the list of people that sent
registrations in for attending the Mt. Vernon KR Gathering September 14-16.
But it is up-to-date now & you can see the names of people planning to
attend here http://krgathering.net/web_pages/AttendeeList.htm Sorry for the
delay; I've been busy. Just like all of you! The event start is just 80
days!

If you're even thinking about coming, please send in a registration
(http://krgathering.net/web_pages/kr-registration-form.htm) there's no
charge and this is just to get a count. Be sure to include your order for
"Pro Shop" apparel of shirts and hats if you want to have some KR swag!

The typical schedule is here; http://krgathering.net/web_pages/kragenda.htm
Several of the normally planned events haven't yet come up to speed in terms
of details being worked out. Maybe that's a good thing and we'll have a more
spontaneous series of days together. But, if that makes you anxious, here's
what you can do. Volunteer and take part of responsibilities. The people who
did it in 2022 are here; http://krgathering.net/web_pages/krcontacts.htm so
that gives you an idea of what is usually done and how you can help the
group. If you will help us, just send me a message and I'll help you get up
to speed. k...@bouyea.net

And lastly, I've worked for discounts at local hotels if you don't want to
camp at the airport. See the list of options here;
http://krgathering.net/web_pages/krlodge.htm

That's it for now. I'm hoping to see a flood of new registrations come into
the system! Please register yourself today. Thanks.

John Bouyea
KR-2S/ OR81/ Hillsboro, OR
2015 - 2023 KRGathering.net Web Guy

(And kind of doing the event marketing now too!)