I'm not trying to second guess Myron or offer any comments/advice to him.  I'm
sure he has his valid reasons for needing to sell his project.  But just so I
know in case anyone asks me, doesn't a KR-2 qualify as Light Sport, and
therefore only requires a valid drivers license to legally fly?  I know most
are lengthened, and have larger engines installed compared to the original
prototype, but Ken Rand advertised a empty weight of 420 pounds, and a gross
weight of 800 pounds with the 1600 VW.  I would think it would take a lot of
additional airframe and powerplant weight to get over 1320 pounds.

Just wondering,

Bob Hartmaier