James if you are ever in the area of Mesquite (KHQZ) I would love for you to
drop by my hangar and check out my KR2S. It is complete and currently doing
taxi test. Additionally, you might want to talk to Brad Nichols, he is in
Novasota and may also have the parts that you need. He will be converting to
fix gear shortly.
Best regards
Luis R ClaudioN8981S  based KHQZDallas, Texas
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 04:21:48 PM CST, lee vandyke2.com