In File Managers like Total Commander for Windows, some of the most
important use cases for me is 'copy names to clipboard' and its variants:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JK4YXlf1--k/V_zTzmsGd3I/AAAAAAAAUCY/pmqL1mdPCuoZdxTyZG76xjKfpR6yZ9ITgCLcB/s1600/TotalCommander_CopyToClipboard_UseCases.jpg>

When you choose the menu item shown on this screenshot, the following
information is copied into the clipboard (consider that these are (1)
multiple items and (2) files and folders):

f:\cygwin64\etc\apache2\conf.d\
f:\cygwin64\etc\apache2\extra\
f:\cygwin64\etc\apache2\original\
f:\cygwin64\etc\apache2\magic
f:\cygwin64\etc\apache2\httpd.conf
f:\cygwin64\etc\apache2\mime.types

In the current version of Krusader, these important use cases seem to be
neglected.

What I could find out so far is that there's a sample User Action named
"filename_to_clipboard" contained in
~/.kde/share/apps/krusader/useractions.xml and available either via Menu
(User Actions > Samples) or via shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+C).

<action name="filename_to_clipboard">
 <title>&amp;Copy current item to clipboard</title>
 <tooltip>Copy current item to clipboard</tooltip>
 <icon>editpaste</icon>
 <category>Samples</category>
 <command>%_Clipboard("%aCurrent%")%</command>
 <defaultshortcut>Ctrl+Alt+C</defaultshortcut></action>

But this (slightly hidden) User Action seems to work only with single files
or folders.

Besides, the desciption "Copy current item to clipboard" is mistakable:
Will the files/folder be copied into the clipboard or just the name?

I would like to ask for a hint and to make a suggestion. :)

1.) Question: Is there a way to make a User Action behave like Total
Commander's Use Cases 'Copy Selected Names To Clipboard' and 'Copy Names
With Path To Clipboard', i.e. to copy the names of one or multiple files or
folders into the clipboard (either with path or without)?

2.) Suggestion: Please add to the default Krusader distribution more
versatile versions of these these Use Cases and make them more prominent by
rising them up to default menu entries.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Johannes