I was wondering if it could be possible to put 'delete' in between two
  separator lines, sort of giving it a little bit more space between it and
  anything else in the left-click menu. Yes, I could simply make delete ask me
  if I'm sure, but in all the years of using krusader (at the minimum 6 years)
  I've only 'oops'd' two or three times by clicking 'delete' instead of
  'rename'. I just hate windows popping up asking me if I'm sure when I know
  what I want to do but accidentally had the mouse pointer 1/64 of an inch in
  the wrong part of the menu.

  Here's a link to a picture of the menu I'm talking about (NSFW)...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Pillbottle/change_delete_zpstlvxrwra.jpg

  Thanks.

--
Allah was a pedophile and child molester. Why should *anyone* trust a people
that follows that as their god/prophet?!