I just did a memcheck run on my torture test circuit (after finishing
cleaning logicIn of linked list code, and re-writing part of Circuit so
that it behaves the same as LogicOut). I was totally outraged by the
results. KTECHLAB HAD LOSED FIFTEEN THOUSAND BYTES OF MEMORY!!! JEZUS
CHRIST, PPL, THAT'S ALMOST 1/1000TH AS BAD AS EVERY OTHER KDE
APPLICATION!!! I MEAN, IF WE WERE ONLY A MERE THREE ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE
BUGGIER, WE'D BE SHOWING JUST ABOUT THE SAME QUALITY OF CODE I SEE IN
THE REST OF MY SYSTEM. =|   (KDE4 uses at least a gigabyte of ram just
to show the flaming desktop...)

Seriously though, there are a number of invalid read, and even a few
inlvalid write bugs which really do need to be looked at. (mostly in
destructors....

Anyway, time to do some serious testing cuz I made some major changes to
Simulator, circuitDocument and logicIn/out recently. (actually many of
those appear to be within the STL. =0   )

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.