Thanks to you, I wasted my day on ktechlab instead of earning
desperately needed money. Gee thanks, Zoltan...

I just committed a fairly radical patch which replaces our old set of
really nasty bugs with regards to displaying wire currents with a
completely new set of simpler bugs. The new code is just as buggy as the
old code, only simpler and easier to debug. It seems to basically work
though, in the simple case at least.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.